Daily Cash Withdrawal & Transaction Limit
|ily Cash Limit at ATMs||Minimum||Rs. 100/-|
|Daily Point of Sales/e-Commerce Limit||Minimum||No such limit|
How many times I can withdraw money from ATM?
As per the Reserve Bank’s new guidelines that comes into force from Saturday, bank customers in six metros — Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore — are allowed to withdraw money and/or carry out non-financial transactions like mini-statements at ATMs of banks, where they hold saving/current accounts .
How many ATM transactions are free per month?
➢ AS PER RBI GUIDELINES, MAXIMUM 5 FREE TRANSACTIONS (FINANCIAL PLUS NON-FINANCIAL) PER MONTH ARE AVAILABLE ON OTHER BANKS’ ATMs. THIS INCLUDES MAXIMUM 3 TRANSACTIONS IN METRO AREAS.
How can I withdraw money from ATM in India?
The steps to be followed are as below:
- Step 1: Insert ATM Card: …
- Step 2: Select Language. …
- Step 3: Enter 4-Digit ATM Pin. …
- Step 4: Select the type of Transaction: …
- Step 5: Select the Type of Account: …
- Step 6: Enter the withdrawal amount: …
- Step 7: Collect the Cash: …
- Step 8: Take a printed receipt , if needed.
Which bank gives unlimited ATM transaction
|Name of Bank||Free transactions allowed (each month)||Fees for Transactions Beyond Free Limit|
|Bank of Baroda||Unlimited||Rs.20 + GST|
|HDFC Bank||5||Rs.20 + GST|
|State Bank of India||Unlimited (for salary accounts)||–|
|Kotak||Unlimited||Rs.20 + GST|